Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Simple and sweet :)

It is now the moment of Nov 4,2012. I am Reflecting on the experiences , the lessons i have learned and the people that i have connected with during these past 28 years. The day is nearing and the beginning is here. What will we create ? Are we going to walk together and cross the river ? Many questions still remain unanswered and my curiosity of how far we take this adventure before we return home, lingers. As above, so below, and center 2, hmmm.?:). How can i be of more service to others, and sustainably manage living conditions for myself while creating? I will continue to love and encourage others to strive to their highest potential surpassing all limitations. I trust in my guides ,as i understand my role in living love and the embrace of the divine. I have fast forwarded past the troubled times and let go off the pain that i feel. I have forgiven the wounds of the past and you call me weak , but i ask you to question this thought and gather together to see that we all our growing. The life of caterpillar and transformation to the butterfly interests me however i understand this transformation takes place on a personal and very intimate level. I also consider the seed into the flower as another wonderful example of growth . With water, sunshine,love the seed will sprout even in rough conditions. Let us not give up and know that we are close Family! We are creating a world with more Color and we are lighting up the darkness. :) There is still work to be done however let us appreciate how far we have come. I am grateful for you ! I am grateful for my breath. I am grateful for the food i eat, the water i drink, all relations> all life ! I am grateful for the experiences of my 28 years for giving me opportunities to grow . May the blessings be ! I <3 U!!!!! (PROJECT LOVE!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment