Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I remember the moments when i knew what i was doing was not working . Without going too far into detail , it was the passing away of many friends and family  that helped really see past my own selfish way of living , past the fast cars and big houses . I began to really understand how important  friends and family  are .
As one individual I felt alone and disconnected . I felt as if i was upside down .
I knew something had to be done on my part to change so I began . Some moments were more intense than others , however regardless of any one experience I was coming to more of an understanding of who i really am , what i am here for and from that point it was like ok, now that i am more aware , How am going to live more holistically ? Each experience has taught me more and continues to remind me to think not just of my self , but of everyone and everything thing that i am connected to.
I am very grateful for all my relations all across the world and beyond. I continue in this moment to understand how important you are to me and much you matter to me . I take this time for reflection and projection of the love that all is . I will continue to remind myself as well as others to never give up , and always stay consistent in my practice so i am able to respond with love , as well as being grateful for everyone and everything that has brought my attention and awareness back to that which holds true value which is the connection to spirit myself and the world in which i reside for the moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment