Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

http://0projectlove0.blogspot.com/

its been a moment since i have reflected online and shared my experience .Living in this body for a time unknown I look out among the vast , and i see so much beauty in the world  I have great respect and love for the abundance that has been shared with me . The experiences have provided me with the opportunity to learn , and transmute :)  >http://0projectlove0.blogspot.com/2013/03/healo.html

To all our relations. Let us continue to co create connected with our brothers and sisters  all of our relations. When we work with , rather than for or against. There is no us and them or really you and me but the separation that is created in the mind creates separation in the body  .
 I send this invitation out to you.
I invite you to live each day in appreciation for your life regardless of how good or bad your experience has been in the moments of your life . It is similar to pay it forward , however instead of just once,  always. Treat others how you yourself want to be treated. When ware violent against each other we are also very violent with our self . Let us stop hitting ourselves. Let us be free.
i would like to ask we consider something that transcends illusion. Who are we really ? What are the commonalities of all beings regardless of size shape or color . Let us treat others in which we really wanted to be treated .  I am very interested in what we are creating right now and will create with open eyes in the moments that are already here. Lets us begin, are you ready to go free flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment