Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

self mastery

Know thyself ,  Be thyself

Earth: This body  i embody i will respect and honor . I know that physical health is important to my overall well being which to me is the balance within the heart center of own being .  I will health for my physical body . I will eat and drink only naturally created food. I have moved above and beyond eating as habit or a way to cope with my perceived experience in life. I am grateful for all that is breathing , being and creating . I am grateful for the tools and resources available to me to create and share my expression with others.
This body serves well as type of spaceship for navigation, communication  and creation .



Water . I am aware of my emotions and i know i have a choice whether or not i choose to control my emotions or be controlled by them. I know the connection between the thoughts and feelings and how they play a part in my overall state of being 100%> awareness  and in control of own action .

Air:  . Thoughts come and go . I understand that thoughts do not have any power unless i choose to let the thoughts control me . I am working on keeping clear channel for ideas , visions, for active participation, co-creation in the eternal present now.

My fire burns hot and my light burns bright when i am connected to all that is above, below and centered within the I am that I am . I am present in the body to express creative action . When I work with elements in the field , experimenting with matter by shaping, forming , and energizing matter I am living the life i was born to live .  This life i choose for myself will be a reflection on how i was conditioned , confused ,yet  curious, willful, courageous, patient and open  and i transmuted myself in the creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment