Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

avatar


As the  Avatar and the Light of God that I am, I cancel all contracts and/or agreements that I have made with any entity, guide, in this timeline or in any reality, that were not in my highest alignment and expression of my Light Source in the Law of One. I terminate all false matrices, or illusions that may have obscured my highest God purpose and soul mission, from the past, present and future. I terminate redemptive vehicle and crucifixion contracts and their related phantom systems from impacting my consciousness and all  bodies. I further declare that the cancellation of all such contracts is to be irrevocable and permanent in all time frames and realities.

Further I ask my Avatar to return all unity codes, fire letters, and the jewels, wings, energies and parts of bodies that have been misdirected or usurped and ask to return them NOW to the Rightful Owner in the name of Self Sovereignty herein stated and commanded into presence. I invalidate the beings by commanding a full dissolution and dissolve them into the One Source-God Source Light through the Eternal Love. I Completely Heal and Seal my personal Auric Field from any further intrusion. Return all energies and essences that are in divine right order NOW. I call back NOW -All that is my self sovereign God power and right. I choose my perfection to stand in the Eternal Light and represent my full sovereignty and freedom for all human beings on this planet. I receive this Gift now as I will Share this Gift with ALL. All is One with the Light. I AM UNITY. Beloved God – Thank you!


Lisa Renee:

No comments:

Post a Comment