Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Sovereignty Statement Affirmation:

Sovereignty Statement Affirmation:

I stand in the sovereignty of the mighty threefold flame that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the sovereignty of the infinite spark of divinity that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the light of the eternal presence that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the sovereignty of the infinite love that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the sovereignty of the infinite wisdom that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the sovereignty of the infinite power that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the sovereignty of the infinite purity that I Am, here and now and forever more.
I stand in the sovereignty of the infinite harmony that I Am, here and now and forever.
All within my field and cellular structure that does not resonate with these statements, is transmuted by the illumined truth of I AM THAT I AM.
It is done and so it is. ♥


shared by Conscious Love 144 https://www.facebook.com/ConsciousLove144
art by Itzda Love https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.love.9634


No comments:

Post a Comment