Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I am

I am the mouthpiece that articulates the truth that resides within
i am we , we are you
we are absolute is I
i am you reflecting back
everything within you  
reminding others of our own sovereignty , our own personal response ability to create beauty and share our gifts with another in common unity .
I am open , present, aware , and clear
I am new in every moment , creating with the eternal essence i am
I am a reminder of our own creative potential  of the eternal artist .
I am a living work of art , a masterpiece  of truth and love
I am order, I am chaos, I am every degree between
I am on the edge between the form and the formless
I am balance , I am center
I am shining light into darkness revealing shadow
I am all flora and fauna
I am alive in every dimension
moving from one plane to the next freely
I am extra terrestrial.
I am in the world , not of it
I am response able
I am the wave , I am the water,  flowing freely
I am the spark  I am the flame
I am the fire that burns
I am the breath  of air that fills the lungs
I am the blood that flows freely
I am the caged bird that flies free
above all restrictions and limitations
singing the sweet song of sophia
playing the music of spheres .
I am solar, I am lunar , I am electro-magnetic
I am free to be
I am the cosmic jester playing jokes ,
I am raising awareness through
laughter , actions of  joy , with active excitement and participation
I am of an energetic signature and i play my soul song
I am nothing , yet i am everything
I am the winged lion that moves across the surface of the waters with grace
I am a master of light and a being of Unconditional love
I am honoring our  core commitment with  others serving truth thought action with unconditional love .
I am awareness  and receptivity
I am one who the conscious power to be present
I am grounded in the radical acceptance of reality
I am the benevolent one  
serving others as i serve self
I am the valor , the boldness , being the spark that creates fire .
i am a co creator with a vision  creating reality
I am action that inspire others to take creative action , sharing their talents , skills , abilities . with one another .
I am brave  ,
I am one who answered the call to courageous action , calling others to overcome fears and desires of the mind to create thriving abundance for all our relations for the following generations.
I am my own health care , I am the illuminati of my own reality , I am the government
I am a avatar
I am the answer to my own question .
I am one as you are one .
I am expressing the love that i am we are . being of service to anyone regardless of circumstances
I am cleanliness honoring everything organized and in beautiful  place .

I am honoring and appreciating our common unity/ family
honoring and loving all our relations, all living beings , no matter what the perceived difference
I am everything , and every 1
i am we are eternal is


I am both the Whole Consciousness and the Individual Consciousness contained within the Whole Consciousness simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment