Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

28 years


It is now, July 25th 2012 . I am breathing, I am flowing, living and loving life. These past 28 years have been quite an adventure. I as well as my relations have experienced life on many levels. I have many spectators, critics, naysayers, friends, family :-) . I am learning many lessons and I am tested frequently. I know that this is the way my life is, and I understand that it had to be this way. I only have so much control, and no matter how much I want to do, I must be patient with others as much as I have been with myself. I have done my fair share of questionable things , however I have made the conscious choice to living a life with passion, purpose, courage, unconditional compassion, and no longer serve fear. I have decided that Apathy, boredom, selfishness, confusion will no longer be my choice. I am here for something bigger than myself. I am no longer letting the past dictate this present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment