Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


Greetings! I would like your help! I would be honored if you shared in the project of love! Anything is possible and I think when we reconnect, and make life a masterpiece, each living consciously, we will create a sustainable now. I have been working on the project of projecting love :-) since 2005 where I envisioned the Project of love while I was living in Portland, Oregon. It is a multi Faceted project that involves people coming together on a platform accessible to people from all walks of life. After all we all bleed and breathe. My vision has grown in ways, that have even shocked and awed me. I am not here for my ego and I am living in the now, so I will not go on and on about my accomplishments. I am not seeking recognition. I am only asking for a little trust and direct action towards cooperating to make the project of love reality. I say this is no longer time to live in the project of fear, competition, and ignorance of our own potential. We are all capable of living where all resources are shared, in peace, with no wars, where we consciously create our experience instead of moving along similar to a robot or zombie. We all create in one way or another! I am not seeking followers or anything foolish such as this, only that we come together as master artists, apply our selves in balance to create a living masterpiece.:-) I would like to say we are similar to puzzle pieces, whereas we when unite we form a bigger picture. Cooperation, Coordination,and Communication are necessary, do you not think? Find project love on facebook! Project love on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment