Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

thriving together we can !

As i wrote in the previous blog 42013 thriving-together.html  I am you , you are god , god is I .
I see my skills , and gifts as well as knowing we all have been gifted. gifted with the mental , emotional , spiritual and physical capacities and opportunities to create a living masterpeace and share it with others. We all are very abundant . It is responsibility as well as an honor to express ourselves and be aware of our creation with one another and how we influence our reality . We all have the chance to come together in this moment , now , now , now , now! to create anew! The choice is up to each and everyone of us individually to use what is available and create a garden where life goes past survival, beyond living , into thriving .
We can only do this if we are 100 percent all into creating together without excuses.
There is no us and them , however there is a we. When there is seperation there is survival , and where there is connection WE THRIVE. I am doing my part to co-create a world where we work together in a harmonious relationship with one another.

I acknowledge that is a WE effort and while I cannot force anybody to walk their talk I can sure encourage others through my own actions . I respect myself as well as others who go above and beyond without the need for recogntition or results. As the story goes There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about this, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

I am going to let you think for yourself . The role model is you . What are you going to do with your life now that you are more aware how responsible we all are for the spiritual regeneration of humanity? Each and everyone of WE who are alive have a opportunity to transmute , transcend and thrive together. Focused action , Communication, patience and compassion  are all very important in this endeavor of holism. This is a project of Love . I intend To creating a living work of art for all to share .

I invite each and everyone of you to colaborate with me . You may reach me on my  Facebook page.
Feel free to share your talent and skills. I love activated peoples! Lets connect and expand the love !
May the blessings be !!!! To all our relations! Let us Take off our blindfolds and co- create together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment