Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thriving together

I remember from about the age of six I knew i was different from a majority of people that i went to school , church , and after school activities with . Instead of spending my time with one particular group or clique I would associate with everyone . I would also spend a great amount of time by myself  in activties that engaged me mentally, emotionally , spiritually and physically . I felt a connection to others however i still recognized the importance of being in MY body , experiencing life.  I would not say i am outgoing or shy however I am mindfully considerate of my thoughts, feelings and actions directed towards others and building a strong relationship with one another .  In listening to and holding space for one another i provide others for the chance to open up more.
There were times were i was questioned and critisized for my actions , thoughts and overall behavior . I was sometimes asked why i care.
If you can understand this I see a reflection of myself in you , vice versa.
 I am you , you are god , god is I .
I see my skills , and gifts as well as knowing we all have been gifted. gifted with the mental , emotional , spiritual and physical capacities  and opportunities to create a living masterpeace and share it with others. We all are very abundant . It is responsibility as well as an honor to express ourselves and be aware of our creation with one another and how we influence our reality . We all have the chance to come together in this moment , now , now , now , now! to create anew! The choice is up to each and everyone of us individually to use what is available and create a garden where life goes past survival, beyond living , into thriving .
We can only do this if we are 100 percent all into creating together without excuses.


To be continued :) I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment