Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lets go deeper

for all those who are hanging out in the shallow part of the pool, I say this is a choice, however it is not my choice . hey , maybe i will see you when you decide to go deeper. I am not judging you as this is your own choice . I am aware of free will . If you want to free will yourself into your own destruction , by all means do not let me stop you , it is your choice. Remember i have no judgement on you , it is what it is . I will love you unconditionally!!! However , I do care about each and everyone of the 7 billion and counting. Why ? I am not sure if i could express in words , however a embracing heart hug would might work ! I do love it when you let your light shine and you choose to be free, standing in your power , controlling your own self and creating with strength , intelligence, generosity, and flow .

I invite you to step outside your own comfort zone and be present, open and aware .
What do you want to create more of ? What do you want to create less of ? Leave behind what you dont want to create for what you do !
Love what you do , do what you love !Are you unconditionally all into living the life you were born to live >? You ready to live, vertically aligned and activated ? <((+))> >8:)P (((( ))))

No comments:

Post a Comment