Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

the root to the throat :)

I am in balanced state . My body is balanced, safe and secure . I am grounded

I have a beautiful physical body to use as my vehicle of creative expression . I take responsibility for my body. I recognize it as a gift . It is my vehicle to work through. I am safe , secure and grounded . I am open, balanced and my roots are bringing me renewal with connection to eARTh

It is okay to feel. I have been given this body and I will choose to experience in balance , centered in self .
I allow my body to receive pleasure. I understand I am open to the enduring energy of love .  I am calm , and i bring in the proper influences of emotion and i am calm , at peace and content .

My body is a divine creation . I feel , I learn and experience this world first with my 5 senses . I allow thyself to feel without fear . I am receptive and aware of the voice of thy higher self as well as my body . I seek only pleasure that is healthy and balanced .

I am receptive to divine energy moving into and though every cell of my body. I am committed to expressing my creativity, accept thy responsibilities and making decisions that are balanced and helpful to my spiritual growth . I am guided by and receptive to divine will at all times .

I am love. Everything i do , I do with love . I love what i do and i do what i love . I am receptive and open to receive love . Thy heart is healing and my needs are fulfilled . I let go of all resentments. I forgive others and ask forgiveness. I lovingly let go of the past . I allow the abundance of the universe to pour into my heart. I feel others , however I do not attach to their lives.


The only voice influencing my life is the voice of thy higher self which is divine wisdom of all that is . All other voices I ask to leave. I am a clear receiver.



No comments:

Post a Comment