Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chapter 2 rough draft

Chapter 2

I have done my fair share of research on a variety of subjects , and all research has led me back to myself . What i mean by this is . I have had many “ teachers” , however what i want to empathize is , all teachers are a part of my self , a reflection of the truth that is within .

I remember reading about many individuals who have gone above and beyond and it has continued to inspire me to be the best that i can be , in every moment .
While i will not go into specifics , i will mention a few individuals who have helped me see myself and helped remind me of the teacher within . I would like to give a big shout out to my mother and father for they have always been there to remind me of the power that is available within me, and available within each one of us .
By no means has my life been easy . however it has been magickal , very sacred, exciting , and always extraordinary .


Out of all the teachers in my life , life has been the ultimate teacher . I have learned and remembered so much through this experience and continually am. I am  thankful , for each moment , for each unique individual . We are being , reflecting , projecting , receiving , transmitting, broadcasting , processing , generating on so many levels in so many different forms. Just as i am  being, living  many forms and experiencing life on many levels in each moment of this experience. I am living in these forms so that we know ourselves more intimately .let me reiterate in case i have not been clear enough already .  I live for you , so that you know thyself , and so that we remember who we are . I am everything you love and everything you fear . I am that I am .

There were moments that i had to be without question exactly what was required for the situation . I was the cause of my own pain and my own pleasure , and i created both a personal hell , as well as my own paradise garden state. I know that i am response able to create a master peace or a living nightmare . Its all my choice . This is does not scare me however as i know my responsibility to all our relations with every living breath . I live for you . I live for WE.
Abundance and thriving for all our relations, where we  live in harmonic resonance   where all are whole, present, clear, open , and free is my secret desire for each man , woman , child . Know your sovereignty ! i invite each of us to gather in Solidarity !  Embracing this eternal self in cosmic union in the dance stirs the fire within. I express this gift i have been given with all who wish to know , be and share .

I have come to the conclusion that each moment no matter how dark the situation , no matter the circumstance, each moment  has always brought me illumination . Even that which i perceived to be “bad “ at the moment  has helped me . I have been able to take everything from “death” of friends and family to the pain i feel and used it to continue and not give up !!! I do my best to share this awareness with others. I feel that i am responsible for what i put out into the space field and not how others respond to it . I am response able to deal with what i am given to transmute and nothing more . It is all what i do with what has been shared with me .

I have done research on topics such as alchemy. In alchemy such as a way of taking base metals and transmuting into gold i am not speaking of . I am thinking more like transmutation of self.  For me is transmutation of a raw substance into a refined form  speaks  to me through ceramics and  pottery as well as a  transmutation of self .
Here  I wedge myself like i wedge the clay working out the hot air of my own substance.
I then place myself in the middle of the potters wheel and begin to increase the speed of the force around the clay such as what i do in my life. I increase the intensity and with my response, my placement of my hands upon the wheel i am responsible for what i create. It is has alot to do with discernment , where i place my hands , with a certain amount of pressure applied to a specific point where each moment i create is at the nexus between the form and the formless , where my hands dance with the unknown , where my hands dance with chaos.

I am always working in the now moment,  present , open and aware , focused and intent with the vision in sight. I know that not everything is going to happen the way i want. I expect nothing , however within the unknown in creating i trust myself and what i am creating begins to take shape and form .  By me continuing to create despite the perceived challenges i continue to take form , even if fly the wheel . I simply re wedge and re throw, just i pick myself up , dust myself and continue on . After a while i am i comfortable with what i have created and i place myself in the kiln for firing after some dry time and finish up work . I  place myself in the fire where i will meet truth . There have been times in my ceramics process, and  like occasions in my life experience where the fire has cracked and broken me to pieces . I would sometimes leave my clay pieces all over until i chose to pick them up , glue them back together , fill them in with gold ( love ) and / or just created a new piece after starting all over from scratch , where i rewedged  the clay once more and continued on  once more . After a while i had my style , my own practice , my own form . I have decided that with every form i have created , there are none that are my favorites , even those that most do not like , i love. I love all my creations, just as i love myself for I remember i am a beautiful vessel .



I  have many friends and family that continue to shine , even in very challenging times. I want to say thank you ! Together we are  unstoppable body of Love ! We are beautiful ! Lets now take another step and explore and enjoy the adventure . These next few chapters go into helping anyone and everyone move past the limitations, blocks , resistance so that you, WE  may flow free, active and online , one with all of life . Remember that each experience has brought you to where you are now . What are you experiencing now ? How do you like what you are creating ? What do you want to do to be free and help others experience their own natural fullness and fulfillment ?
Would you like to meet me in chapter 3 ? All you have to do is make the choice to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment