Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Intro > First draft

Every moment of our experience is sacred . I am being ,experiencing , creating in this moment, now, now , now , now infinitely . I am in collaboration , in harmony , one with all that is . I appreciate and am eternally grateful for the life that we all share with one another. I am enjoying each moment , now, now , now in This play of form, that is all around, as it is one body, experiencing itself and right now I am a individual variation of the eternal self .
I would like to share some of my experiences from some of the many forms , shapes , roles that i have played . This book is not a cozy little book . It may very well challenge everything that you have been taught to “believe” is truth . I am presenting questions that may engage you into deep conversations with the self . I am not telling you what to think, believe , or what to do as i know that even if could, i would not , as it would not work if i started bossing you or your family around. Any one with true power knows that one with true power does not seek to control or dominate, or possess another with that power, and if one does it will not usually work out too well for any one who attempts such control , domination . I know that all i can do is make suggestions, encourage and open invitations to other individuals within the collective body to take our lives to new levels, further , into space , exploring , in harmony with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment