Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

What are your thoughts? are you ready ?

Self preservation ,capitalism, war, worship of the ego ,money>, the monetary system is cancer to the world. What do you think ?
Co-creation or competition ? 
capitalism/fascism/communism or HOLISM where there we are BEING, THRIVING in abundance for every living being.? 
For anyone that says holism is not possible is co-creating this.reality with belief, idea, is contributing to the night mare.
We are co-creating our experience similar to how artists, musicians, engineers, carpenters are co-creating , building . Co-creation on my scales, from the micro to the macro.
!!!!!This co-creation is happening and whether we are aware of what we are co-creating ,and we co-create a master piece from the micro to the macro, or we live in ignorance and experience more the insanity and remain in mental slavery,playing the same old mind games ?
It our choice what we feed , what we co-create, what we grow.
I have made my choice and i give up all that holds me back from the co-creation of the world vision of unity , harmony . this includes reputation, fear, blaming , shaming game. grief, resentment, the lies i told myself ( mostly who i thought i was to who i have always known myself truly to be, as well as the illusions i bought into , and the attachments that i held onto to for "happiness"
What i see is a world where we all thrive together as one like a healthy human body does , the world shall as well.
I choose life and the enjoyment of life . I choose to enjoy energy in form as well as working with what is without form ( THE POSSIBLE AND THE KINETIC !)
I choose the common united vision of holism. I choose sovereignty and solidarity ! I choose the art of being! I have arisen and i walk with you in this moment. Will you walk with WE as masters of co-creation and stewardship of our land in unity ? If you do , please say I AM , WE ARE, SOURCE IS I AM< WE ARE < SOURCE IS EYE AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment