Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good morning ! I LOVE YOU !

Good Morning! I was sitting there by the window , pondering all the facets of life. Wondering where we as a human race we are and where we are headed , the choices we are presented with and the truth that sometimes is untold and hard to see for oneself, let alone the world. How is Apathy and selfishness going to create any solutions when the two just don't care anymore ? There are not one of WE that is not going through something very personal and intimate right now , and more than just on a physical level. let us remember our journey and the path we are walking . let us mind the road :) Can we come to an understanding that we are all family , instead of certain individuals encouraging our generation to go and kill for freedom , setting individuals up for their own self destruction ? how about we come together ,collaborate and create together, share our ideas and experiences , encourage each others beauty . The level of the solution could very well be on a higher level than that of the problem . i know We all are artists , in one way or another , and we are rediscovering ourselves , going through a similar transformation process as a caterpillar or a flower .Are we growing ? We are capable utilizing resources available to create a a real work of art , a masterpiece . This can be achieved through continued acts of self LESS ness,persistent action , awareness of , and having compassion and patience for all life. regardless of any determined food chain . I have found much "time" to acknowledge , respect/admire , and celebrate this life as a ceremonial gathering , with all life in one form or another my teacher . I miss the moments hearing others Experiences, some legends told in stories, shared next to a warm fire where people were dancing , singing embracing the beautiful moment that is nearby are we cherishing every breathe of every life form in this mysterious vast ? I continue to learn more every day and regardless of when I am done with higher educational institutions, there will always be a lesson , and a test following lessons. I must always stay sharp , in balance with mind and body , fine tuned , and still open to many channels . I am not sure why I'm sharing this with you, as some people would say I'm wasting my time . I however think that spending my energy helping others by writing and sharing what i have learned from the experience of life is worth it. I still think with encouragement and compassion of and for others will help them just enough to help themselves . I have seen too many friends and family pass away from their own hand because they felt like we all do sometimes , alone and confused . Although i don't like this choice , I don't choose it for me , however I know that that if more people encouraged rather than criticized , helped rather than hurt , shared instead of taking , their would be far less people destroying themselves. With respect for and attention directed by the intended vision with concentrated action the individual created . What are the contents of our daily life ? What do we spend our time doing ? What do we think about ? What is the real reason we are alive ? Are we practicing what we speak ? Do you understand ? If you understand why I'm writing this , please contact me , i would love to talk . We 'll start slow with a email , ok ? If you are interested , respond via email with anything you want to share that would help me know you better . :) I am looking to meet others indigo's and crystal for conversation and activities such as skydiving, poi,drums and didgeree doo, arts and crafts, DIY and holistic medicine. Lets cook food, play games , listen to live music , dance and create together ! MasterPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment