Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

the healers pledge

The pledge

I pledge to work in sacred alliance with Spirit, and to be informed and guided by that Source, and not my own ego, in offering service to others.

I pledge to recognize the wholeness inherent in every person or group or circumstance that comes for healing and to honor whatever form in which its pain is presented to me.

I pledge to be mindful of speech, thought, and action and their impact on building relationships both in the present and through time into future and past.

I pledge to be respectful of others, even in their differences.

I pledge to work with compassion and non-judgment.

I pledge to do no harm and to avoid any sexual misconduct in my work with clients.

I pledge to maintain clients' privacy.

I pledge to be honest with clients and other practitioners, and to be truthful in the manner in which I present myself in public relations and advertising.

I pledge to offer fair and appropriate fees.

In service to others, I pledge to keep my own life and personhood in balance to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment