Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

I AM YOU ARE GOD IS

I am , within, above, below and center. I am everything and I am everyone.

I am without desire, without fear .

I am a reflection of you,

Do you remember ?

I met you just before sunrise

in the midnight hours of the soul

I am here . now, in this moment

providing you with insight

lighting up the darkness,

occupying space

revealing illusions

dedicating each breath and heartbeat to authentic freedom.

I invite you outside the confines of belief,

into witnessing the magic of life .

I am opening to whatever this experience brings

I have taken a stand and I have chosen to walk into the vast , the unknown ,

naked and free . I feel connected to all that is , you are and I am .

I walk down the road , meeting many , all who share with me a little about myself.

I am , within, , above, below and center. I am everything and I am everyone.

I am going deeper down into the core of my being, without desire or expectation of outcome , without fear of what may or may not happen , or what others think about me .

I am that I am

I will always be , no matter what .

mysteriousmuse 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment