Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

We are !!



 The perfect moment exists in the now . Its amazing what we can do when we are balanced , centered , grounded within,  and in harmony with that which we a part of.   
We all contribute in many ways at varying degrees with each action we take having a effect on many different levels, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
When we have that awareness and are directing our actions with purpose and choice it is amazing what we can create. Together we can create a dynamic work of art and share it with the world!!
 Let us remember the eternal present . These words that i am choosing to use at this moment  are going to communicate a message that will assist you in each moment with thyself and the god that is within you and us all .
I am in this moment going to express myself through this space how important each and everyone of us are. I am going to revisit a few ideas, insights , and solutions that will assist in the transmutation of the individual as well as the collective.

I am going to use symbols and metaphors  to communicate this message.  .Let us look at a puzzle .  The pieces working together to create a bigger picture.  Each piece is different , yet somehow when placed in the right spot will connect and the bigger picture begins to be revealed.


From what I  experience , life is an awe-mazing adventure!  What a trip ! My life continues to get better as I make wiser choices living with integrity , feeling and enjoying connection with all individuals, all flora and fauna, all of mother earth and father sky . I choose to live a genuine life with open eyes! When i create a connection between my intellect and spirit,  when I  have courage and I face fear, when I act upon the ideas that the magician in me has created  and when I take action with  integrity and love , it amazes me what I create . In any relationship, I can  be the lover, open and playful ,  the magician who creates the special moments, the warrior with courage and strength and the sovereign who lives authentically with integrity.

Working together as one body of love , we are collectively creating  in each moment, remembering and expanding our capacities .  I personally do not think individuals have to give up free will , and independent thinking . Its all a matter of collaboration of conscious co-creation .
There is what i would consider a creative processes happening . Within the process are many elements interacting, constantly . When there is free flow within me  and I do not set limitations , I experience the perfect moment now, now , now . When i remain in that flow , I am consciously creating a living legacy .



Now we all  know what has not worked in our lives, so lets try something new. It may be uncomfortable to step outside our comfort zone and let go of our illusions , while realizing who we are and what we can do above and beyond all that nonsense . Have courage dear one for you have gold within . Understand that in each moment you have a choice how you will respond , and that will create your reality .

Interesting how things work out when Illusions are recognized and distractions are let go of .

mysterious muse 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment