Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Objects in mirror are CLOSER than they appear.






 I am not here to make anyone do anything. I am going to take action . I will focus on working with the free flow that is found in this eternal present moment with my connection to that which gives me life.
 I bring more to the world with the balance of my own living being, which itself is a work of art /master peace,  then if i was to run around people with a spiritual to do check list telling them what to do in order to save themselves and be enlightened .

 If we look within , we will see . Also If we observe the outside  with the play of people or events, we will realize there may be no real separation at all and that which we see outside could be  a reflection what is taking place within on some level.

I love all there is and i forgive everyone including myself for being selfish and apathetic . I forgive because i know that i know a lot of our collective body have gone into a deep sleep . 
Waking up may slow, painful and in your face intense , however if we care enough about life as we say we do , we will take care of our own balance within and our balance within the center still point will ripple out like a rock being tossed in water, or light up the dark night with light for illumination . All will begin to see when we hold space with our candle . If some want some light we will be more than willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment