Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chapter five

Positive thinking is a mental attitude that is extremely important in your
development and success . This attitude expects the best results and delivers .
With a postive attitude you can project the energy to manifest , thus influencing the outcome of your situation.
There are many people that I have spoken with about Positive thinking . Some
disregard this practice as nonsense . Think about your experiences . Have you ever told
or been told to think positive?
What was the reaction?
Was the inner/external statement along the lines of "yeah right" ,sarcastically ?
Positive Thinking is not considered as serious,for many reasons .
I  had to observe myself consciously in the act of thinking optimistically and pestimistically .
I am observed my thoughts and my feelings in the two mental attitudes and recorded the information
I collected .
What was i feeling when i was in a pessimisitic attitude?
What was i feeling like when i was in a optimisitic attitude ?
Which felt better for you ?
You not only feel better , but you actually have control of the way you feel becuase you chose
to think optimisitically .
I noted that there are many influences that take part in the mental mind state .
There lies much in the development of the mind,  soul, and heart . It starts with mastering ourselves on all
levels.
I found this to be an interesting statement from one of my friends .
It is important to Staying balanced and healthy in the physical self, my intellectual self and my spiritual self.
These three areas include all of my life. They include social relationships, work/productivity, Growth, Wellness,
Exercise, Family, etc. Some areas of my life even coexist in more than one category. All I know is that when I acheive this balance,
I am the happiest, and life seems so simple. But, it is a delicate balance. So, I want to remind myself that
what is making me happy is not one of these things in extreme, but all of them combined.

How do you stay Positive in a world such as this, you might ask .
For me ,I am aware of the chaos around the world , but I have compassion for others and myself , for i know that through  chaos i will find
peace.
Does that make sense to you ? Think about it , Reflect on this statement .
The state we are in.
While remaining conscious of any challenges I will encounter in my life , I choose to
keep a healthy positive attitude. 
When I myself experience any challenge, I take the appropiate time to appreciate every
thing I have already experienced as well as my life at that particular moment.
I take in the beauty of what my eyes are seeing . 
What do i appreciate ? What has blessed my life already ? For some this is hard as some poeple
have had such a horrible life , they can not see past the misery they have experienced , but it is possible .

Do you feel,that you would need material goods to remain in a positive place?
Why ?

What would you do if you were handicapped,paralyzed , and you were limited to breathing ?
 
Would you be happy ? How would you feel ?


You could be !

Next time something challenges you and you see change ahead of you
Apply positive thinking and stick to it .
Think of everything that makes you truly happy and follow it.
What would be an example of postive thinking ?
>I am going to be one of the wealthiest man/woman alive!
Yes , But how are going to create it so it happens ?
Visualization is very important part of creation process .

We need to ask ourselves questions and observe the answers we recieve .
Visualize the steps of your project  and be specific.
Be realistic . Everything is not going to happen exactly
the way you want it to , but that does not mean you do not
influence the outcome .
When you are optimistic about your projects you build the framework to success.

I may experience challenges in my life , but I will be alright .
Everything that happens for a reason . Sometimes the meaning is not understood at first
but as you explore yourself during these times and apply this attitude
 with the suggested methods for
a strong spiritual program .

No comments:

Post a Comment