Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Greetings to all our relations all across the world . YOU ARE FAMILY !

Greetings Family !
To all our relations from every space all across the world. !

I have posted many blogs with a lot of different information . Some may conflict with other information . I am not telling you what to believe or what truth is for you. The experience in your life, if you are paying attention speaks for itself . I do ask you while you are alive not to live with fear but courage. Know thyself .
Who are you beyond your needs , wants or fears?  .I invite you to  Find the balance in your experience and do your own part to remain centered regardless of situations that present themselves moment to moment.
 I invite you to take a look at creating without being selfish or expectation of outcome or result, without self seeking . Can we do this ?
 I can . I enjoy the play of form around me . I enjoy this body I am in , I enjoy each and everyone of us 7 billion plus  , that are  original and authentic , beautiful with every subtle characteristic with many similarities and differences.
 I enjoy living  life , however i  do not find the joy and excitement from any one or any thing that is in my life. Its not something i have to seek , as its already available to me . Regardless of the situation and or individual I am still going to be left a choice, which is to be sad , mad, happy or whatever. I choose to remain centered . I choose to keep the joy in my life every moment.

I think Once the  fear is been dealt with , any individual  can just enjoy the play of form without trying to control or manipulate it . There is a natural Flow that occurs when one is open and aware and no longer attached to an expected outcome or individual . 
No matter where you are or who you are , I love you !  You are not alone !! We are not alone !


I invite you  take your life to higher levels .
Lets go ! I love you !!!

BLESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment