Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

words that you may understand :)

Maintaining equilibrium,
amidst the intensity of the centrifugal force ,
I am creating by understanding the processes in motion ,
As i take the steps up the spiral staircase,  i release and let go of that which holds me back from being. ( arrogance, fear, hate, judgements, selfishness, apathy )

I will be moved not by desire of certain expected outcome, however i will be moved to take direct action with solutions and blessing regardless of condition . I walk with the few that have make a choice every moment to live life and create a masterpiece with one another .
 IT happens for me  when there is  an Awareness of all of my thoughts , emotions, and actions and how these will assist in co creating  the world WE live in.

 I ask myself , Where is my focus?What am i doing each moment that contributes to thriving community  ? What lessons am i learning in this very moment ??
  
As i continue to shape and form the vessel , co-creating , transforming, transmuting, I come across from  moment to moment what some would call challenges, or problems. Now for me to agree to this would not sit with me  . I would like to take a moment to consider a different way to look at the situations that presents itself. I would like to suggest that instead of another problem  or challenge, it  is an opportunity for creative growth and wisdom to be understood and applied .

Why are we still violent and aggressive? Why are so many so lost, scared , and confused?
What can be done differently so next time our actions result in better results? 

Lets take ourselves to a higher level of being , one that i suggest was we were born to live . Lets shift our focus towards thriving communities with gardens ( diy seed to table farming working  more with the elements for our energy use.

Moving past depending on one or just few resources or controlling those resources.
All those who choose to  make the choice will  save themselves. We are the ones we have waiting for . !
We will  shine together to light up the darkness. I love you family ! This love and appreciation goes out to all who read these lines and to those that call this effort a waste . I love you unconditionally !


No comments:

Post a Comment