Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

Who, what, when, why, and how activity



I suggest you think carefully about each one of these questions. Think for yourself!

This activity may  help each individual understand and know thyself better. 



*Who are you?

(Go beyond your name, personality, career or job …..)

*Why are you alive?

*What steps are you taking in each moment to create your fate?

*What habits do you have?

Do these habits support you?  

Are there parts of yourself that you want to leave behind?

What are they?

(example : I release habits and attitudes that prevent me from being  authentic in my relationships with others as well as the relationship I have with myself . )


How do you react/respond when something happens that you don’t like?

*What activities do you find yourself interested in?

*How do you express yourself when you are?

a. excited/ joyful

b. angry

c. sad

d. afraid

e. centered and balanced?

*What do you care about?

*What are your strengths?

*How do you create solutions with challenges arise?

Are there parts of yourself that you want to leave behind?


What are they?

 if you are mature enough to handle the fire , write that wish you would like to let go  down on paper and then throw the papers into a fire or burn them while speaking words similar to these. Make sure you are writing and speaking with affirmation . 

(example: I release habits and attitudes that prevent me from being  authentic in my relationships with others as well as the relationship I have with myself . )


After answering these questions how do you feel?


Mind ?

Body?

Spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment