Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I am you are god is

I transmute ignorance into awareness .

I transmute arrogance into humility.

I open myself to all that is , above , below and center too !

I go beyond the surface of superficiality into higher levels of being.

I create new healthy relationships with love, patience , and courage !

I expand the love within and around .

I accept others . I accept thyself .


I honor and appreciate the value of being in this body .

I honor and appreciate elders that are more experienced.

I am grateful that elders have a held space for each and every individual to continue
I am grateful that elders have passed along accurate information to assist us in our journey.

I give thanks for the specific capacity of consciousness which i am represented and the work that is accomplished .

I welcome each opportunity to reveal in every moment the noble magnificent presence that I am .

I let the divine currents of my presence flow through my temple form and into the world with blessing.

I acknowledge thy work as a creator , an essential part of the cosmic whole.

>I am you are god is <


No comments:

Post a Comment