Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

i invite you to live life like you born to live it , FREE !

Why am i hiding inside the cell in my mind
bound by limitations of fear ?

Wake up sleepy head......... ♥
Why am i trying to hide from myself ?

You can see through and catch a glimpse of your authentic higher self . It is there if you really focus . It is closer than you think and you wont be able to purchase it at walmart . oh yeah and by the way There is no past except for the one you recreate in the present moment . <<<< Do you want more of the same results? Then try something new and know thyself . Are you dying or living ? Are you ready to break free?

Why do i continue to make the same decisions that result in more of this pain , that i create by my response to external stimuli ?

Why do i continue with selfish behavior that i know will result in the effects/ results that i do not want to experience again ?

Who am i behind my name , power of position , social status/class?

What i do truly value ?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

What am i still holding onto that i have not let go of ?
anger , blame , shame , and/ or  self hatred?)

1.
2.
3
4.
5.


Why do i run from the pain knowing deep within that it will always catch up ?

Have i forgiven my self for the times that i have judged others?

How i have judged others ?

Do i give my power away to others?
Why ?


How do i hold myself back ?

What are some of the stimuli external to my self that i react/respond to ?

What outside myself do i use to distract/ numb myself from the pain ?




How do i react ?

How do i respond ?



What do i want to do about this ? What action do i want to take ?
Any ideas ? Any solutions?

Who am i ?
Where am i going ?
Why am i going there ?

Calm yourself in the waters .
Take some time for 
Stillness, reflection

No distraction! This is a time for you to explore more of you !


Then connection , expression and action,  topping it all off with celebration !

Are you understanding >?

Am i doing everything in my own body to assist in our development as individual and collective ?



No comments:

Post a Comment