Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

going above and beyond , part 1

I have lived pain and suffering . I have endured hardships and gotten lost in the darkness . I stumble , i fall.
I also make the choice to stand back up and continue on making healthier decisions to advance and go FURTHER to the highest descended plane .

I step above and beyond into the power that I will to create works of art that are practical and have many subtle features that when combined with the other elements create the dynamic form that is naturally beautiful.

I understand that fear has stopped me in the past and tries moment to moment to stop me . I choose to have courage and persevere.
I step above and beyond arrested development .

 I spend my time in reflection and in personal study and care. I am expanding levels of awareness with my commitment to stay sharp , as it takes a only moment to slip and fall . I choose awareness and direct action . I am interested in authentic expression , connection , unconditional action of love , and celebration with all our relations.


My life serves as living proof that we are all capable of being the master co-creators we were born to be .
I continue to connect with others that are sincerely interested in living a masterpiece . I come across many people in my life and I see the beauty within us all . No matter what. We all have capacity to be the master . It takes awareness, vision,  courage , patience, unconditional  love and creative Action . I work with all the elements , all life . I transmute and find gold within . This gold is valuable within and is not available for purchase or to be sold .


 I still slip sometimes,  however i will never give up in my life .  I have lost too many friends and family to living a self destructive life due to habits and addictions, apathy, confusion etc. I have gone to the edge and now I am back . I am awake and I am ALIVE ! Its awe-mazing to be alive ! I am grateful !!!!  I am choosing a new way of living . I am going to live with sovereignty , wisdom, being open flowing free, taking creative action .
 I am you  This is unedited and raw . enjoy!
I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment