Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reflection

I am taking a moment to touch on our potential . As individuals as well as a collective What are we capable of? What are the possibilities ? What opportunities are available to us in this moment to create a living work of art ?

Lately i have been exploring the creative process with all its interrelated parts through observation on  how this process is at work in my daily life . Through  reflection in stillness and awareness of self  I have been come to more of an understanding how i create both on small scale and on a larger scale .

I am looking at how i connect with others through the words i use and the actions i take in each moment .
How am i contributing to thy own health and well being ? How am i contributing to the world in which i am living? Am i bringing joy ? Am i sharing the abilities, skills and gifts with the environment , the world in which i live? Am i really living the life i was born to live ? Free?How do i take responsibility for living free?
Where is my attention and focus at ?
What am i doing to bring joy to my life ? To others? Do i encourage , uplift and inspire ? When I am presented with challenges , how do i respond? Why do i respond this way ? What would i like to do differently in this moment to create more beauty in my life ?



No comments:

Post a Comment