Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

The moment is now continues.

I have recently had a few insights that have moved through . i have to to say that every moment i am learning more about myself. I see myself in others and others in myself. I have made similar choices in life as well as very different choices. No matter what has happened to me , I am responsible for how i choose to live right now .

I see that even from a very age i was responding to others actions out of fear . what might happen if ? I would wait from the approval of others before i took action and when i did take action it was because of something external. I was depending on other people and other things for my joy in life , rather than just feeling the joy of being alive and being able to create. I let this pattern go .

I realize I was giving my freedom away . My freedom was taken away by me . Only i could accept the responsibility and choose to be free , as well as remind myself in every moment to be who i was born to be , which was not a victim. I have seen the road that leads to selfish destruction, and i am taking the road to the garden of abundance.

I choose to be free of shame , blame, guilt, pain from past , and fear. Anything that i know about myself that i want to let go of I am going to let go of . It is not something i want to recreate. I want a healthier relationship with myself and the environment around me .

I choose to free of the story of my life and the victim role i have placed myself in . I choose to create beauty with function and share with the world however i can. I will create a living masterpiece ! I will assist by creating more beauty that serves purpose and sharing it with my world without expectation of results. I choose to live life because I am grateful for the breath of life . I am grateful i have the opportunity to experience life with other living beings. I am in love with being!

I invite you to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment